After a few days of hiking and climbing a short review of the Mammut climbing pants "Nobu". It complements my equipment for warmer temperatures almost perfectly - in short: a great touring and climbing pants, albeit at a rather proud price - which is also justified in the high-quality Mammut clothing.
- very thin - but surprisingly robust
- rather less water repellent, but extremely dry!
- 350g (in size 48)
Fit & Convenience: Top!
- Cut very tight, so I bought a bigger one
- Clean processed, nowhere pushes and rubs, not even with backpack / harness
- Only: when getting dressed you get caught in the knees
- In the heat of a ventilation option would be practical, the heat accumulates a bit
- Reinforcement / shoeshine on the hem is quite handy, also spares the same (only for me?) Particularly stressed inside the pant legs
- The possibility of pairing the pants with the climbing shoes is certainly not stupid, but they have been decoupled soon for better ventilation
- for the sewn inside loops in the trouser pockets (which unfortunately are not closable!) I have so far found no use - thought are the probably for a camera einschlaufen
- Great freedom of movement when climbing!
- All in all, very thoughtful details, as usual from Mammut.
She had on the E5 and was fully satisfied: lightweight, packable small, offers sufficient protection against heat and cold, dries in walking in a few minutes and is also in the evening on the hut sow comfortable!