(Advertising) "Microadventures" have long been a topic at aufundab.eu. Just out for a night out, leave everyday life behind, experience nature. Little adventures on the doorstep.
Such small escapes earth me tremendously, I enjoy these trips to nature and above all, the thrown back on the basics. It does not take much for a microadventure: a few hours of time, little (or no) money and only the most necessary equipment, Warmth, weather protection and something to eat.
The adventurer Alastair Humphreys, which I will introduce to you in more detail, has taken up the idea. From the beginning I was thrilled with his way of working on the topic. I have indulged in such short time-outs even before the "invention" of the Microadventures, because somehow I also count camping as a child on Grandpa's tree-lined property on the edge of the forest, or the little escapes here on Lake Constance, the campfire on the shore, the astonished looks the stroller the next morning. But Alastair has described the subject so beautifully, made many short films, even written a book about it, making it almost a sort of micro-adventure move.
In cooperation with Wrangler and the "born ready"Campaign I introduce to you in a series of articles Alastair Humphreys and his idea of Microadventures. Be curious, there are still beautiful things to come!
Mr. Microadventure Alastair Humphreys introduces his Tips & Tricks for Microadventures in the next parts of the article series.
- Attunement: Beach Ready! To the beach with Alastair Humphreys
- The Microadventure backpack: Tips & Tricks for Microadventures by Alastair Humphreys
- Microadventures in autumn and rain protection: Autumn, a great time for microadventures
- Community, food and Campfire romance at Microadventures
- Interview with Mister Microadventure Alastair Humphreys
literature by Alastair Humphreys:
- Microadventures: Local Discoveries for Great Escapes*
- There Are Other Rivers: On Foot Across India by Alastair Humphreys*